Have you ever found yourself instinctively raising your hand while driving as a way of blocking out glare from the sun or car lights? Not only is glare uncomfortable, but it can be dangerous: If you can’t see where you are going, or you lift a hand from the wheel to provide some shade, accidents can happen.
This has long been a concern of mine, and sometimes I forget my sunglasses, so it’s hard to handle driving on sunny days or late at night when people have their brights on. I really didn’t have a solution, but then my brother told me about Easy View HD. He said it was an adjustable shade that I could put right on my visor so that I could drive safely and in comfort.
This is a really simple design: The shade is tinted and attaches to your visor with clips. Fold as needed to adjust the size. Pull down Easy View HD when you need additional protection against the sun’s rays or glare from the road or headlights. When you don’t need the protection, flip it back up.
Pros and Cons of Easy View HD
I like Easy View HD and suspect you will too. But it’s a good idea to consider all aspects of any product before deciding to buy it.
- Easy View HD stays in your car, so its always handy.
- Move the visor protection up and down, as you need it.
- Does a great job of providing additional protection against glare of any type.
- Adjustable size means that it can fit any vehicle’s visor.
- No tools necessary for installation.
- Only one level of tint available. Depending on how sensitive your eyes are, Easy View HD may not be enough protection. Always proceed with caution and wear sunglasses if you have to.
- The design doesn’t allow you to clip it to back seat or side windows.
How to Buy Easy View HD
The official EasyView HD website has a pretty good deal: You get a money back guarantee if you aren’t happy, plus the opportunity to double your order for the cost of shipping and handling. Check it out and see what you think.
If you drive, glare is often a problem. The Easy View HD helps you avoid accidents caused by a reaction to glare while also keeping you comfortable on the road. Give this simple, but effective, product a try.