Every New Year, one of my top resolutions is to stop being lazy and finally get into shape. But unfortunately this never happens no matter how hard I try. Sooner or later I simply give up and go back to my normal everyday routine of lounging around the house and packing on the pounds.
Some of my closest friends that know what I’ve been going through suggested that I try the new MET-Rx 180 program created by Frank Sepe. And after doing a bit of background research, I must say that I was still a bit skeptical about it because of the bold claims that it will revolutionize the way I workout. I mean let’s face it, every program on the market makes these types of promises without any proof to back it up.
Either way, I decided that I’ve had enough and figured it was worth a shot. Besides, if I didn’t like it I could always return it and get my money back. Now here I am on day 47 of the program and to my surprise, IT WORKS!!!! It’s actually working better than the P90X program that was supposed to be the best on the market. I am noticing that my abs are becoming a lot more defined and so far I’m already down 3 pants sizes. My friends even notice the difference and I couldn’t be happier with the results.
Click Here if you’re looking for the best deal on the Met-Rx 180 workout program and don’t wish to read the rest of this review.
First, let’s look at what is included in your Met-Rx 180 package:
- 16 workouts spread across 12 DVDs.
- Wall poster with all of the exercises on it so you can see how to do each one.
- Resistance band.
- Workout ball with pump.
- Digital subscription to the Met-Rx magazine.
- 90 day workout tracker.
- Nutrition guide and fitness guide.
- Tape measure and skin calibrator kit to track your results.
- Membership to the online community so you can interact with everyone else on the program.
- Product catalog.
How does the MET-Rx 180 program work?
What really sets this program apart from most of the other ones I’ve tried is the fact that it’s not just some ebook for you to read and digest. If you’ve tried those types of products, then you know just how frustrating it can be to decipher some of the confusing instructions while trying to workout at the same time. Personally, I always find myself giving up on these programs after a while and tend to avoid them altogether. With MET-Rx 180, you are visually guided through each workout routine and Frank Sepe offers lots of support and motivation throughout.
In total there are 16 different workouts spread out over 12 DVD’s. On top of this, there’s also an advanced ab routine included if you feel the need for some extra toning around the mid section. Altogether, the entire workout program is broken down into 3 distinct phases that last 30 days each:
In phase 1 you will be focusing on total body conditioning. This will get beginners accustomed to exercising on a regular basis and get you prepared for the more advanced levels.
After this comes phase 2 which is all about shaping and sculpting your body. During this time the focus is placed on ramping up the intensity levels and giving your body that lean and defined “Hollywood” look.
Last but not least is the definition phase 3 which will take you to an even greater level of intensity by placing the focus on building lean muscle tissue. Adding more muscle to your body will help to significantly boost your metabolism and will allow you to burn more calories throughout the day – even while you’re watching TV or sleeping.
Here is a video to give you more of an idea if you haven’t seen it yet:
- Comes complete with everything you need including a medicine ball and resistance bands; no need to go out and buy other equipment.
- A full set of video instructions broken down into 12 DVD’s. This beats the pants off all of those cheap eBook programs floating around the internet.
- Can be done in the comforts of your own home without having to buy a gym membership.
- Comes with a very thorough and mapped out nutritional guide.
- Flexible payment options. Pay all at once or break it down into 3 easy payments.
- Different levels of intensity for beginners all the way through advanced stage users.
- Very good price for everything you’re getting.
- Like anything else, this program requires consistency on the part of the user. If you want to see real results, you actually need to follow the program and be dedicated to it.
- The program comes in a set of DVD’s which means that you’ll need to be at home to watch them instead of the gym. Then again, this could also be a plus for people that feel uncomfortable exercising in a busy environment.
Where to Buy
Hands down, the best place to purchase your MET Rx 180 workout program is from the vendor’s official website. Not only is the site safe and secure, but they also offer a full 90 day money back guarantee in case you aren’t satisfied for any reason. The website is very smooth and easy to navigate and you’ll also be able to read a bit more about the program before you buy. On top of this, making your purchase through the official website will also guarantee you get all of your bonuses and allow you to take advantage of a payment plan instead of having to pay the full amount up front.
The MET-Rx 180 program promises to transform your body no matter what type of shape you’re in, and I must say it does a very good job at it. Not only am I feeling better about myself, but I also feel as though people are now looking at me because of my looks and not because I’m overweight. If you’ve been disappointed by other programs in the past, then you absolutely MUST try this one. It will likely become the last fitness program you’ll ever need. Just make sure you commit yourself to the program for the full duration, and you should definitely see some great results!