Like everyone, I suppose, I’m always looking for ways to save money on food and to make it healthier for my whole family. Trouble is, I work full-time and it’s hard to prep full meals from scratch after a long day at work. More nights than not, I’d end up ordering out or heating up a frozen entree, and who knows what is in those restaurant or prepared foods?
I was really getting upset about the way my family was eating when my mother told me about the Ninja Cooking System. I was skeptical at first, figuring it was just another slow cooker, but it turned out I was wrong. Instead, the Ninja is a sophisticated cooking device that can cook food quickly or slowly, depending on what I want it to do. I can also bake, roast, steam, sear and stir-fry food in the cooker as well!
Now I’m able to cook great food for my household all the time.We’ve lost weight and my family tells me that they really look forward to the Ninja cooked meals.
Click Here if you want to purchase the Ninja Cooking System and you will be taken to the official site which is where we have found the best deal.
How It Works
The bottom and sides of the Ninja get hot, allowing you to cook your food in several different ways. You can use the Ninja as you would an ordinary slow cooker, as an oven, or as a steamer. You can also saute, sear and stir-fry in the Ninja.
But what makes the Ninja particularly interesting is its ability to steam food at high temperatures, letting users bake and roast their foods quickly, but still keeping the foods moist and tasty. Even better, the steam functions in much the same way as fat by keeping, fish, meat and poultry tender and juicy, while also producing moist and delicious cakes and quick breads. By using steam, you can reduce the amount of fat in your recipes by 50%!
Another nifty thing about the Ninja cooking system is that you don’t have to bother with preparing food before making a meal. Take spaghetti and meatballs: Without the Ninja, you’d be using three different pots and pans just to prep your meal. The first would be the pot for the pasta, the second would be the pot for heating the sauce and the third would be a pan for heating the meatballs. In fact, if those meatballs were frozen, you’d also have to use a microwave dish to defrost them!
But with the Ninja Cooking System, you don’t need extra pots and pans. Instead, you pour water into the Ninja, then add dry pasta, a jar of sauce and your frozen meatballs. In 30 minutes, you have a fully cooked meal, and if your family doesn’t mind serving themselves directly from the Ninja, you don’t even have to dirty up a serving bowl or platter!
If you want something a little more formal, no problem. Let’s say you want to make some chicken breasts with rice and broccoli. Start by searing the chicken breasts in the cooker and then setting them aside. Add rice and water to the Ninja and then position a roasting rack in the cooker. Place your chicken breasts on the rack, along with your broccoli, put the cover on and begin to cook. All three foods are cooked in the same device, saving you a lot of time and frustration.
There are literally so many different combinations of meals you can make with just this one device and it even comes with a recipe book to give you a bunch of ideas.
Here’s a video of a fellow Ninja fan making beef stew with this device. You can see just how easy it is:
Pros and Cons
Obviously, I like my Ninja, or I wouldn’t be giving it this positive review. But like anything, it has its pros and cons. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using the Ninja Cooking System:
- Reduce cooking time with Ninja, as you don’t have to defrost frozen foods or boil pasta.
- Several different cookers in one: Oven, stove-top, steamer and slow cooker.
- The meal timer let’s you pre-program cooking, so you can enjoy a hot dinner just as soon as you get home after work.
- Unlike traditional steamers, you can use the Ninja Cooking system to sear and brown food before steaming, giving your dishes improved texture and taste.
- You can use racks to let you cook a whole meal, pasta, meat and vegetables, for example, in the Ninja.
- Steam cooking lets you reduce the amount of fat in your food, lowering the calories in the food you eat.
- Great gift for college students or RV enthusiasts with tiny kitchens.
- Even though it replaces several different types of cookers, the Ninja Cooking System is still pretty large, so you’ll have to find room for it in your cabinets or on your kitchen counters.
- You may have to learn to modify some of your favorite recipes when making them with the Ninja.
- Some parts of the Ninja, like the lid and rack, are not dishwasher safe.
Where To Buy It
I got mine online from an online vendor because it was the best value. Not only do you get a bunch of really cool bonus items like a free roasting rack and pan, a recipe book, and a silicon trivet, mitt set, and warmer. But you also get a five year guarantee on the whole system.
If you want to simplify your life while preparing tasty, nutritious food for yourself and your family, look into getting the Ninja Cooking System. It can definitely help. I love how I can now prepare healthy food for me and my family in a much quicker time frame than the traditional method of using pots, pans, and the oven. I know you will be happy you purchased one, so what are you waiting for!