Every year I have mixed emotions about the coming of Spring and Summer. While I love the warmer weather, I hate having to constantly battle my garden hose! We use it all the time to wash down our patio, water the garden and for the lawn sprinkler. The kids also use it to hose themselves down on hot days. The trouble is that it takes up so much room and keeps getting knotted up. Even worse, the kids sometimes just leave it out because they don’t want to bother coiling it back up. This results in tripping and leaves the hose vulnerable to sun damage.
I really didn’t know what to do about the problem until one night when I saw a commercial for the Pocket Hose. I decided to give it a try and am so glad that I did!
For the best place to purchase the Pocket Hose, Click Here and you will be taken to the official site.
How It Works
The Pocket Hose is a flexible, expanding, accordion-style garden hose that doesn’t kink and doesn’t get knotted up like other hoses. Even better, it remains compact until I hook it up to the spout: I just turn the water on and it expands to full length. When I turn the water off, it collapses, making it easy to store in small spaces, such as in the utility cabinet on our boat. It’s even small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and even in your pocket (hence the name).
This hose is very light and comes in your choice of 4 different sizes:
- 25 feet
- 50 feet
- 75 feet
- 100 feet
With every order, you get a free Pocket Hose of the same length as a bonus, so you’re getting 2 for the price of 1.
Here is a video demonstration of the Pocket Hose so you can see it in action:
Pros and Cons
Like any product, there are pros and cons to the Pocket Hose, though I think the pros definitely outweigh the cons.
- The Pocket Hose is flexible and collapsible, preventing knots and kinks.
- Comes in four different sizes, 25, 50,75 and 100 feet.
- While the Pocket Hose can expand to 100 feet, depending on the size you get, it shrinks into a very manageable size for storage.
- The tough outer material of the pocket hose protects it against damage.
- Shipping is the same no matter what size hose you get, when you order through the official website.
- You can connect pocket hoses together to make a much longer hose.
- The 25 foot Pocket Hose folds up pretty small, but the 100 foot hose, while still compact, isn’t going to be “pocket sized”. It will require a little more storage space, but still be pretty compact compared to normal hoses.
Best Place to Buy
I’d definitely recommend ordering the Pocket Hose online through the official website. Not only do they give you a 10 year warranty, but you’ll also get the opportunity to buy two Pocket Hoses for the price of one – all you need to do is cover the extra shipping and processing fee. In addition, you get a 100% money back guarantee if you aren’t happy with your purchase.
If you have a home, boat, or summer cabin, you need a garden hose. The Pocket Hose solves a lot of your problems by providing you with a reliable hose that is very light, won’t take up too much space, or get knotted and kinked. With the guarantee available through the official website, giving it a try is risk-free, so why not order one today?
[schema type="product" url="http://www.yourenotstupid.com/pocket-hose-review/" name="Pocket Hose" single_rating="3.9" agg_rating="189" price="$12.99" ]