So I love to cook, but don’t really have a lot of time to do it. This means that it can be hard to prepare healthy snacks for my kids, so I end up buying a lot of really expensive “natural” treats at health food stores. It also means that if I need to bring appetizers or treats to parties or school events, I either need to buy them from a bakery or deli, or spend a lot of time slicing and arranging foods so they look great on party planners.
One day, after spending a lot of money on a party tray from the local caterer, I got online and saw an ad for the Pop Chef. Here was a gadget that quickly and easily carves all kinds of foods: Fruits, veggies, meats, cheeses, cookie dough, etc. into fun shapes. There were no fancy knife tricks and the foods looked like they had been prepared by pros. I ordered one for myself and couldn’t believe how easy it was to work with. Now I’m able to make attractive appetizers, snacks and desserts at home: No need to go to the bakery or health food store!
How Pop Chef Works
Pop Chef is simple: Just attach the shape of your choice to the bulb, press into food, remove, and then “pop” out the food in the shape of a star, circle, bell or any of the many shapes available. You can serve and eat these foods as is, or you can add them to skewers to make beautiful displays. You can also use Pop Chef to cut out cookies or even breads for gorgeous tea sandwiches. You are only limited by your imagination with this device.
Check out the Pop Chef commercial below to get more of an idea of what you can do with it:
Pros and Cons
Like any product, Pop Chef has its pros and cons. It’s up to you to make up your own mind, but I definitely think the pros outweigh the cons for this product.
- You can create healthy snacks from fruits, vegetables and cheeses that your kids will love to eat.
- Use Pop Chef to quickly cut out cookies for baking. No cookie cutters needed!
- Do you like finger sandwiches? Pop Chef makes gorgeous tiny sandwiches in all kinds of shapes!
- Save money on gourmet fruit bouquets by making them yourself. These bouquets can cost $50+ in stores, but Pop Chef lets you make them for the cost of produce!
- Contains theme-shapes for every holiday.
- No knife skills needed: Pop Chef lets you produce perfectly cut breads, fruits and cheeses right away. It’s also a safer option when cooking with kids.
- Bulb is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Food can sometimes get stuck in Pop Chef, requiring use of the dislodging tool.
- Shapes and dislodging tool need to be hand washed.
Where to Buy
I strongly recommend buying Pop Chef online through the official website. This is because you get a 30 day money back guarantee along with several bonuses, including skewers, a recipe book, and 30 special occasion shapes (just pay extra shipping and handling). There is no guarantee that you are going to get these bonuses through any other website or retail outlet.
If you like serving food that looks as good as it tastes, check out Pop Chef! It’s a great device that lets you save money while creating beautiful, wholesome food for your family and guests. Your kids will also enjoy being able to prepare “fun” healthy treats for themselves and their friends.
[schema type="product" url="http://www.yourenotstupid.com/pop-chef-review/" name="Pop Chef" single_rating="4.0" agg_rating="192" price="$10.00" ]