Keeping my home clean is an ongoing battle, what with my kids and our pets. Plus, my husband and youngest daughter have allergies, so keeping the air clean of pet dander, mold and dust is really important. I tried my best to keep the house clean with dusters and my old upright vacuum, but I was fighting a losing battle.
One day I was watching television and saw an ad for the Shark Rotator Lift Away Vacuum. It looked pretty cool, so I thought I’d give it a try. Not only was it the best vacuum I’ve ever used, but my husband and daughter both reported fewer allergy symptoms after only a couple of weeks!
Click Here if you’re looking for the best place to buy the Shark Rotator and you will be taken to the official site.
How It Works
The bagless technology of the Shark Rotator Lift Away draws in pet hair, dander, dirt and other allergens and keeps them completely sealed up in the machine’s dust container. The design of this vacuum, along with its specially-designed attachments, ensure that you can reach dust and dirt on or under any surface, including kitchen appliances, ceiling fans and furniture.
Unlike standard vacuums, this machine works great on floors as well as carpet. Plus, it’s air filtering capabilities are significantly better than vacuums that rely on bags and filters: Since the dust collection chamber is sealed, there is no risk of the vacuum pumping allergens back into the air. When you use the Shark Rotator Lift Away Vacuum, the dust and dirt is separated from the air that circulates back into your home.
One of my favorite things about this vacuum is the “Lift-Away” feature. You are able to easily remove the canister from the base and carry it around with you to vacuum stairs, furniture, and other items that you don’t need to lug the whole vacuum around for. The canister is super light and is simple to transport around the house.
Check out this video demonstration to see this vacuum in action (it’s sometimes hard to hear him since he’s walking around the room using the vacuum, so make sure you turn your volume up):
Pros and Cons
As with any appliance, there are some pros and cons, though it was honestly very hard for me to find anything wrong with this vacuum:
- The sealed container guards against allergens, including pet dander, insuring that they don’t get sent back into the air that you and your family breathe.
- Multiple attachments let you clean everything from carpets to floors to knick-knacks. You can even clean ceiling fan blades using the extension attachment!
- Lifts pet hair off furniture with ease.
- Free steam mop attachment is great for getting floors super-clean.
- Easy to clean, no bags required.
- 1/3 the cost of a Dyson Vacuum.
- If I had to pick one thing that was an inconvenience with the Shark, it’s that sometimes when I have the canister detached from the base of the vacuum and it’s just sitting on the floor while I vacuum the stairs or furniture, it can be easy to knock over due to it’s light weight. This mainly happens when I pull the attachment hose too far which pulls the canister with it. The Rotator does come with a little “caddy” though, which allows you to wheel it around and avoid knocking it over.
How to Buy
For something like this, I’d definitely recommend ordering through the official website. You’ll make sure that you get all the attachments, including the free steam mop bonus, and a 5 year VIP warranty that protects your investment. I know some stores do sell this vacuum, but they don’t include the free steam mop. It’s also more expensive than the website in the stores where I have seen it.
If you are looking for an all-in-one solution for getting your home clean while also purifying the air, check out the Shark Rotator Lift Away Vacuum. It costs far less than similar machines, while offering features that standard vacuums can’t. I have been extremely happy with this vacuum and I know you will enjoy it too!